1. Setup -> Payroll - you will find where pay rates, super, allowances, deductions etc are configured. Each item setup here can be used on an employee record and the rates/amounts changed by employee.
2. Employees, select ABC Employee and click on the Options tab to see where payroll items are configured.
3. Pay Cheques -> Pay Cheque Batch button – this is a wizard that enables you to pay all staff in a few clicks.
4. Banking -> New Batch is where you create ABA files. I have also attached a How To Guides on creating ABA files.
5. Employee Login – each employee can be supplied a login to access their employment record and make changes to their address, bank details and print past payslips.
Click here for a detailed Online HELP Guide.