- Accounts Receivable - Customers, invoices & receipts
- Accounts Payable - Suppliers, bills & payments
- Bank transaction
- Payroll - employees, payslips & pay cheques
1. Format can be either "tab deliminated" or "comma separated" - make sure date format is mm-dd-yyyy if using csv
2. The columns in the preview report show where fields from the imported files data was allocated in the system.
3. Match transaction by close date/amount bills and payments and also a middle step to code items that are not matched.
Tips: Set Date to mmm-dd-yyyy, make sure amount is negative for withdrawals.
Please click here for our detailed Online Help guide and to access templates to use for each import